It outlines our priorities (our ‘missions’) which are to:
• Strengthen our communities
• Help people get into – and stay in – good work
• Recover core NHS and care services
• Help people stay well and detect illness earlier
• Support our workforce and our carers
• Achieve financial sustainability
It follows on from our first strategy ‘Taking Charge’ Together, published in 2015 when Greater Manchester was granted the historic devolution deal and funding for the city-region’s health and care system.