Patient and public involvement is essential in developing and improving health and care services
In Manchester, we want everyone to live longer, healthier and fulling lives and have access to the best possible services and support, when needed.
Our aim is to achieve better health and care for local people, and we need you to play a part in helping to shape services that will make a positive difference to people lives.
We are looking for new members to join Manchester’s, Patient and Public Advisory Group (PPAG)
No medical knowledge is needed.
We are keen to recruit more Manchester residents, in particular, those living with a long-term health condition.
It is a friendly group made up of local people, who meet monthly to shape the future of health and care services that improve the health and wellbeing of the people living in Manchester.
As a member you would:
- Receive regular updated news and information
- Be invited to take part in discussion group and listening events
- Be invited to attend and take part in engagement opportunities
- Attend a monthly meeting to hear about key developments in Manchester and you will be asked to share your views
- Have the opportunity to inform and influence service developments, business cases and how we engage with patients and the public
To get involved
If you are interested in getting involved in this group, who currently meet on-line, please complete the survey and a member of the Engagement team will contact you to discuss what’s involved.
Alternatively, get in touch with, Deborah Grimshaw, Engagement Manager on: 0161 213 1754, mobile: 07973 749315, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.